Henstead man missing after Great Yarmouth stag do
A 25-year-old Henstead man has gone missing after a stag do in Great Yarmouth.
Charles Samuel Watson, known to his family and friends as Sam, was reported missing after a night out on Sunday.
A Suffolk Police spokesman said: 'There is concern for his welfare as he has not been missing before and his disappearance is out of character.
'He has not contacted friends or family or been to work as he would usually do.'
Sam was split from his friends at around 2am on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
He was due to stay with another friend in the town but contacted them around 2.15am to say he wasn't going to stay over and hasn't been seen since.
Sam is described as white, around 5ft 10ins tall, of slim build with short dark brown hair and green eyes. At the time he went missing he was wearing a checked shirt, blue jeans, dark Superdry jacket and brown boots.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
His car is a silver VW Golf registration AY07 MGV.
Anyone who may have seen him since the early hours of Monday or anyone with information about where he is now should call the duty sergeant at Halesworth police station on 101.