Henstead man missing after Great Yarmouth stag do
A 25-year-old Henstead man has gone missing after a stag do in Great Yarmouth.
Charles Samuel Watson, known to his family and friends as Sam, was reported missing after a night out on Sunday.
A Suffolk Police spokesman said: 'There is concern for his welfare as he has not been missing before and his disappearance is out of character.
'He has not contacted friends or family or been to work as he would usually do.'
Sam was split from his friends at around 2am on Monday.
He was due to stay with another friend in the town but contacted them around 2.15am to say he wasn't going to stay over and hasn't been seen since.
Sam is described as white, around 5ft 10ins tall, of slim build with short dark brown hair and green eyes. At the time he went missing he was wearing a checked shirt, blue jeans, dark Superdry jacket and brown boots.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 7 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 10 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
His car is a silver VW Golf registration AY07 MGV.
Anyone who may have seen him since the early hours of Monday or anyone with information about where he is now should call the duty sergeant at Halesworth police station on 101.