Hemsby youngster picked as junior hotel inspector
- Credit: Supplied
A Hemsby youngster has a role to be envied - as a junior hotel inspector at Premier Inn.
Following a nationwide search, Shakeel Al-Said and six other children were selected from almost 2,000 applicants to offer his opinion to help improve Premier Inn's family offering.
And the firm's London Bank (Tower) hotel was the first location to be scrutinised by the children.
Armed with their very own inspector kits, including lab coats and magnifying glasses, every aspect of the hotel was examined to ensure child-friendliness throughout; from the welcome at reception and breakfast menu to arguably the most important factor – bed bounciness!
Premier Inn head of brand Beatrice Vears said: 'Even the youngest of Premier Inn's customers deserve a great night's sleep, and these kids are not afraid to say what they think! Following their inspection, we've taken all their feedback into consideration.'
You may also want to watch:
And a proud Shakeel said: 'I'm good at it because I'm imaginative and good at jumping on the beds!'
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich