Reader letter: Something needs to be done about ex-Pontins site before it’s too late
- Credit: Archant
Regarding the comments made by P Turner about Pontins old site: If they lived here they would know the site is so derelict it is beyond repair and totally unsafe.
The fencing is repaired weekly but they still get in and the fire services are called out two or three times a week.
Richardsons did offer to buy it but were refused as were other perspective buyers.
C Gallagher was right in what he said and we as a village are fed up with being woken by noise and toxic smoke in the village.
Someone will get killed in there before long.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 8 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns