Fine art to go on show at village festival
- Credit: Mike Thody
Paintings, photography, ceramics and sculpture by Norfolk artists will go on show at an upcoming exhibition near Holt.
The eighth annual Hempstead Arts Exhibition and Sale will take place at the village hall in The Street, with proceeds going to help the village's All Saints’ Church.
Ian Summers, organiser, said: “It is wonderful to be able to stage this popular local event once again and we are absolutely delighted that so many local artists have again approached us to exhibit.
“We are expecting an exciting variety of different styles and media, ranging from fine paintings to photography, ceramics and sculpture by a number of exceptionally talented Norfolk artists.”
The exhibition takes place over the September 4 to 5 weekend between 10am and 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
More than 120 exhibits from around 25 artists will go on show.
Since the launch of the exhibition and sale, the event has raised more than £15,000 for church funds.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified