Chutney, sausage rolls and pasties - David Brown is back in Beccles this month
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A popular baker will be back in Beccles this month to reach his £100,000 target for the charity Help for Heroes.
David Brown, of Burgh St Peter, had an overwhelming reaction to his new range of cakes in Beccles last month.
His newest cakes were so popular he will be bringing them back for his stall at Exchange Square on Saturday, February 16.
Along with his usual selection of chutney, sausage rolls and pasties, the baker will sell his spiced honey cake and barmbrack.
'I would like to ask all the people of Beccles to come down to Exchange Square at 8am, we need to get everyone down - I am pushing for this £100,000,' Mr Brown said.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Brown also will be selling his hand-crafted range of lemon drizzles, chocolate cakes, whisky infused treats as well as apple and blueberry pies.
To pre order, contact Mr Brown on 01502 677 225.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?