Hellesdon woman appeals for donations to help carers’ website
A Hellesdon carer is appealing for people to dig deep and help a carers' organisation on Thursday, as the money given can be doubled by using a government scheme.
Wendy Maxwell, who founded the Chill4us carers' website, said the money needs to be donated on or after March 1.
She said: 'Do not do it before, because on that date every pound that you give will be doubled by using a government scheme. There is only a certain amount of money and it covers the whole country.
'When it is gone it is gone. If we get in first we get the cash for Chill4us carers and help to get more families unpaid carers on the internet.'
To donate, log on to http://localgiving.com/charity/chill4us
You may also want to watch:
The group's website is www.chill4us.com
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault