Helicopter called in to help search for diver missing at sea
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The search for a diver who has gone missing at sea off the Norfolk coast is continuing today.
HM Coastguard said there was still no sign of the diver and a helicopter has joined the search.
The coastguard received a call to assist with reports of an overdue diver 10 miles east of the Great Yarmouth coast at 6.30pm on Monday.
The Great Yarmouth and Gorleston Lifeboat and Caister Lifeboat have also joined the search for the man, along with the Coastguard helicopter.
A spokesman for HM Coastguard said the search was ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
More information as we get it.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack