Heartwarming brother-sister moment wins Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This stunning image of a brother and sister, sharing a silent moment on the sea's shore has won the Journal's Picture of the Week.
The shot was captured by their mother Melanie Lord on her iPhone at Corton Beach.
Miss Lord said: "My little boy has autism and loves being out in the scenery. He doesn't like taking photos but they were playing and then came close together - it was too nice not to capture."
The 29-year-old said she was "absolutely ecstatic" to win picture of the week and was thrilled to share the beautiful image of her children Harry and Jessica with the community.
As our winner, Miss Lord receives a 10in x 8in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
To enter our competition, email your pictures and a contact number to email@example.com
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each