Workshops supporting those with eating disorders to be held in Norwich next month
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk charity Beat has joined forces with the Norfolk Community Eating Disorder Service to run another series of workshops.
Free to attend, the eight events begin Wednesday June 10 – not today as previously reported.
Topics covered in the sessions include understanding eating disorders, addressing challenging behaviour, dealing with conflict and setting boundaries.
Louise Dunne, volunteering co-ordinator at Beat, said: 'A strong support network is vital during recovery but it can often be difficult to know what to say or do. These workshops are designed to help families feel more confident in dealing with difficult situations, gaining insight into how best to support and care for someone with an eating disorder.'
The workshops start at 6.30pm to 9.00pm at The Charing Cross Centre, St John Maddermarket, Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the workshops contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 753334
Beat runs a number of dedicated services in Norfolk including a helpline on 0300 300 0115 or email service: email@example.com.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 8 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 9 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 10 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?