Woman killed and 11 injured in series of hit and run crashes in Cardiff
A 32-year-old woman has been killed in a series of hit and run incidents in Cardiff, and another 11 have been injured.
Seven children and four adults are being treated at the University Hospital of Wales in the city.
A 31-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after police stopped a van on the outskirts of the city.
Eyewitnesses have said pedestrians were deliberately targeted by someone driving a van in five or six locations.
The A&E department at the University Hospital of Wales is shut to anyone not involved in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The conditions of those injured is not yet known.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk