Win tickets to see Norwich City v Manchester City at Carrow Road
Time is running out for people to be in with a chance to win two free tickets to see Norwich versus Manchester City at Carrow Road.
Last December, Manchester City beat the Canaries 5-1, leaving fans relishing the upcoming rematch with the Premiership title-contenders.
And there are now just a few days left for people to enter a competition, which could see them win a pair of tickets to the match.
Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust (NCH&C) is offering one lucky winner two hospitality tickets for the game on Saturday, April 14, a three course match day meal hosted by Darren Huckerby, half-time tea and coffee and a complimentary programme
The matchday experience for two has been sponsored by Membership Engagement Services.
You may also want to watch:
In order to be in with a chance of winning, people need to apply to become a member of NCH&C before Saturday.
NCH&C provides a range of community-based NHS services to people in and around Norfolk, including the running of community hospitals, health visiting, community nursing, end-of-life care, and specialist rehabilitation.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 5 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 8 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
As well as being in with a chance of winning the competition, people who sign up to become a member of the trust will be able to have a say in the future of NHS services locally, vote in the trust's governor elections, and even benefit from the NHS discount scheme.
Anyone over the age of 14 can sign up to become a member at www.norfolkcommunityhealthandcare.nhs.uk/canaries.