Virgin Media makes popular kids’ channels free for customers
- Credit: Archant
A TV provider is giving its customers free access to some of its most popular children’s channels during the coronavirus pandemic.
Virgin Media has announced it is offering families a helping hand to keep their children entertained by making seven TV channels free to view until April 21.
The channels on offer include Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito and Nickelodeon.
The upgrade is available to customers on Virgin Media’s Player, Mixit and Maxit bundles at no extra cost.
Eligible customers do not have to do anything and there will be no change to their contract.
You may also want to watch:
The company has also given 2.7 million of its pay monthly mobile customers an additional 10GB of data and unlimited minutes at no extra cost to help them stay connected.
Virgin Media has also zero-rated www.111.nhs.uk, www.nhs.uk and www.gov.uk, meaning customers can access information from the NHS website without fear of going over their data allowance.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 10 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays