Virgin Media makes popular kids’ channels free for customers
- Credit: Archant
A TV provider is giving its customers free access to some of its most popular children’s channels during the coronavirus pandemic.
Virgin Media has announced it is offering families a helping hand to keep their children entertained by making seven TV channels free to view until April 21.
The channels on offer include Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito and Nickelodeon.
The upgrade is available to customers on Virgin Media’s Player, Mixit and Maxit bundles at no extra cost.
Eligible customers do not have to do anything and there will be no change to their contract.
You may also want to watch:
The company has also given 2.7 million of its pay monthly mobile customers an additional 10GB of data and unlimited minutes at no extra cost to help them stay connected.
Virgin Media has also zero-rated www.111.nhs.uk, www.nhs.uk and www.gov.uk, meaning customers can access information from the NHS website without fear of going over their data allowance.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 5 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 6 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk