Traffic disruption for patients and visitors to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn
- Credit: IAN BURT
Patients and visitors at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital are being warned of traffic disruption.
The 20-minute drop off bays near the main entrance will be closed on Thursday, March 30 and Friday, March 31.
Work is being carried out to improve the layout of the area over those two days.
Access for ambulances to A&E will be maintained while the work is carried out.
Visitors are asked to use the main car park as the A&E and 20 minute drop-off spaces will be out of use during these two days.
You may also want to watch:
Road marshalls will be on duty in the area. The QEH said it apologised for any inconvenience.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea