Sickness and diarrhoea bug spreads through Cromer Academy
- Credit: Archant
A sickness and diarrhoea bug has been infecting students at a coastal high school.
Cromer Academy, part of the Inspiration Trust, informed Public Health England (PHE) about the problem this week, according to a spokesman from the government body.
She said today: 'PHE has been made aware that 27 pupils to date have been suffering with sickness and diarrhoea. The exact diagnosis is yet to be confirmed.
'PHE has been working closely with the school providing advice and information of what to do.'
There are about 453 pupils at the school.
You may also want to watch:
The EDP contacted the academy and Inspiration Trust for a comment but no-one was available for comment.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 7 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship