Shortlist announced for annual staff awards at hospital trust
- Credit: Archant
The shortlist for the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has been revealed.
Patients and colleagues have been able to nominate employees in 13 award categories such as leadership, clinical teaching, patient care, and research.
John Fry, chairman of the trust, said: 'It is great a pleasure to be able to recognise some of our special employees who go above and beyond the call of duty to support and care for our patients and their families.'
This year there were more than 700 nominations - which has been narrowed down to the following shortlist:
Serco Award - Mike Lotarius, Paul Roberts, Anna Stasinkova;
You may also want to watch:
Apprentice - Sarah McGibbon, Ellie Lonsdale, Parris McCormack;
Volunteer - Jane Dryden, Jenny Louden, Volunteer reception team;
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
Team - EPMA/Pharmacy, Mortuary team, PPCI (cardiology team);
Leadership - Elizabeth Collins, Annie Cook;
Employee - Sue Coombe, Cat Sparkes, Helen Willimott;
Unsung hero (clinical) - Dr Gill Gray, Susan Kerry, Carrie Wingfield;
Unsung hero (non-clinical) - Ben Goss, Meryl Hepple, Dean Skutela;
Research - Cardiology, Diabetic foot, Norfolk Diabetes Study; Ward - Elsing, Gateley, Heydon/Gunthorpe;
Patient choice (team) - Allies Unit, Cringleford Ward, Paediatric Diabetes;
Patient choice (individual) - Len O'Driscoll, Tony Phenix, Dr Nandu Thalange;
Clinical teacher - Ruth Alderton, Jonathan Pearson, Irshad Shaikh;
Lifetime achievement - Erica Balls, Jonathan Pearson, Jenny Tomes.