Former BBC war correspondent to talk at support group meeting
- Credit: Archant
Former BBC war correspondent, journalist and author, Martin Bell OBE, will be the speaker at an open meeting of the Norfolk and Waveney Prostate Cancer Support Group.
The meeting will be held in the Benjamin Gooch Lecture Theatre, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, on Monday September 3 from 7pm.
Mr Bell is the patron of the support group, which formed in April 2004.
The group is run entirely by volunteers and hold both open meetings and meet and chat events quarterly.
Anyone with an interest in prostate cancer, be they patients, family members or friends, is welcome to attend with free car-parking and light refreshments provided.
You may also want to watch:
If you require any further details please call George or Jill Siely on 01692 650617.
Or to find out more about the support group, visit www.prostatesupport.org.uk
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash