Photo essay: You are not alone
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Living with a mental health condition can feel lonely, isolating and sometimes faceless.
With our special edition of the EDP, we hoped to show those with mental ill health are not alone.
Here, photographer Antony Kelly captures those who both live with mental ill health, and well as those who work in the system which supports recovery.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea