Charity shop and family counselling centre ready to reopen
- Credit: Pear Tree Fund
A vital resource centre which brings information and support closer to home for people with life-limiting illnesses and their families will reopen in two week's time.
After shutting its doors due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Pear Tree Centre in Halesworth will open once more on Monday, April 12.
It will open on an appointment-only basis from 10am to 4pm to anyone from north east Suffolk or south Norfolk - offering advice on finance and benefits, as well as help understanding a diagnosis, coping with bereavement, family services and complementary therapies.
Counselling can also be arranged for people who have lost close friends and family as a result of Covid-19.
To book an appointment or get advice call 01986 899655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Seva Newrick, Pear Tree Centre manager, said: “We are absolutely delighted that we are now in a position to safely reopen the centre."
Dee’s Den, the Pear Tree Fund’s charity shop in Steeple End, Halesworth, will also reopen on Monday, April 12 and will be open daily between 10am and 1pm.
- 1 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 4 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 5 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 6 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 7 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 8 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 9 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 10 Dog ban on popular north Norfolk beaches extended