Two N&N Hospital workers self-isolate as precaution over coronavirus
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Two members of hospital staff are self-isolating after returning from abroad.
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital said the staff are symptom free but remain at home as a precautionary measure.
The members of staff have not been to work and are following guidance.
Following the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus in the UK, Public Health England produced a guide for health care providers and workers.
All staff who has travelled to or transited through a specified country or area and has returned to the UK in the past 14 days, are asked to notify their line manager and if necessary self-isolate depending on their location.
You may also want to watch:
An NNUH spokesman said: "We are very closely following the Public Health England guidance for health care workers about coronavirus.
"Our two members of staff are symptom free but as a precautionary measure they are self isolating at home."
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 4 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 City closing in on Werder Bremen striker
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 9 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 10 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
Anybody concerned about coronavirus, should go to NHS 111 online for more information.