Two N&N Hospital workers self-isolate as precaution over coronavirus
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Two members of hospital staff are self-isolating after returning from abroad.
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital said the staff are symptom free but remain at home as a precautionary measure.
The members of staff have not been to work and are following guidance.
Following the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus in the UK, Public Health England produced a guide for health care providers and workers.
All staff who has travelled to or transited through a specified country or area and has returned to the UK in the past 14 days, are asked to notify their line manager and if necessary self-isolate depending on their location.
You may also want to watch:
An NNUH spokesman said: "We are very closely following the Public Health England guidance for health care workers about coronavirus.
"Our two members of staff are symptom free but as a precautionary measure they are self isolating at home."
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 6 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
Anybody concerned about coronavirus, should go to NHS 111 online for more information.