What do you think of the Norfolk & Norwich Hospital?
- Credit: PA
The region's leading hospital has just been rated 'inadequate' and put into special measures. Let us know what you think in our survey.
Inspectors slammed the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital's leadership and found it was 'inadequate' for safety.
Chief inspector of hospitals, Professor Ted Baker said the trust had a 'bullying culture'.
It was rated as 'requires improvement' for being responsive and effective. In the caring category it was rated 'good'.
The hospital's chief executive, Mark Davies, insists he is not going anywhere despite the inspectors' criticism of leadership.
But we want to know what you think. Fill out our short, anonymous survey above to tell us about your experience of the hospital and views of the inspectors' report.
You may also want to watch:
We will publish the survey results in an article next week.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault