Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust makes new appointment
- Credit: Archant
The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) NHS Foundation Trust has appointed a new chief information officer (CIO).
After a nation-wide search Anthony Lundrigan will join the trust in early 2018.
As CIO Mr Lundrigan will accountable for information management and technology at board level at the NNUH.
He will be responsible for the performance, quality and integration of the hospital's IT services, including clinical and business information systems. And will support NNUH chief executive Mark Davies.
Mr Lundrigan, who is currently in the same position at East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust, has 18 years of experience working within healthcare information technology nationally and internationally - 12 of those with the NHS.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Lundrigan said he is 'delighted' to be joining the trust and is 'looking forward' to working with the trust's teams.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?