Two new MRI scanning rooms at Norwich clinic
- Credit: Global Clinic
A £3m investment in diagnostic and consulting facilities has been made at Global Clinic Norwich.
Two new MRI scanning rooms and the latest 3T digital scanning technology are being funded as part of a six-month revamp at the Colney Hall based clinic, which is operated by Global Diagnostics Ltd.
The cutting-edge equipment will increase the variety of complex scans the clinic can offer, including a range of non-invasive diagnostic examinations such as Prostate MRI.
It will also improve the quality of scan images and see scan times cut by up to 40pc, meaning appointments could take as little as 15 minutes.
The new-look clinic is being extended by 5,000sq ft as part of the overhaul which is due to be completed by the start of October.
You may also want to watch:
Max Jennings, operations director, said: "This is a really exciting time for the clinic and a fantastic opportunity to improve on our excellent patient care."
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?