Get in touch with your community health memories
Norfolk's community health trust is calling on anyone with memories of their care to get in touch, as the health service gets set to celebrate its 70th birthday.
Norfolk Community Health and Care (NCHC) provides a wide range of community health services such as physiotherapy and community nursing.
And the trust wants to collect stories and memorabilia from patients, workers, volunteers and the public to display and use online with the Eastern Daily Press.
Although NCHC is a relatively new trust (established on November 1, 2010) it took over the community services previously run by Norfolk Primary Care Trust and all stories of community health over the last 70 years are welcome.
Perhaps you were a patient or a porter, a radiographer, a surgeon or a cleaner at Norwich Community Hospital (previously West Norwich Hospital) on Bowthorpe Road in Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Or have memories of one of the community hospitals at Dereham, Swaffham, Colman, Kelling, North Walsham, Ogden Court or St James'.
Memorabilia can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org - your images may be used for public display purposes and online both with NCHC and the EDP.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 6 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 7 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk