Extra walk-in clinics offered with no appointment in city centre
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Extra Norwich city centre clinic offering Moderna Covid vaccines are being made available on a walk-in basis with no appointment needed.
People aged 18 and over are being encouraged to attend the clinics being run by Pharmacy2U in Prince of Wales Road.
Extra clinics have been added for the site on Thursday and Friday this week from 8.30am to 7pm.
Both first and second doses will be available with those wanting to get the jab just needing to turn up.
A spokesperson for the NHS Norfolk and Waveney Clinical Commissioning Group, said: "Walk-in appointments provide a quick and convenient way to get your vaccine.
"The vaccines are safe and effective and offer the best protection against Covid.
"There has never been a more important time to get your vaccine, it not only protects you and your family but also your friends and those around you."
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 3 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 4 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 5 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 6 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 7 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 10 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
Those who have their NHS number with them are encouraged to take it with them to the clinic, but those who are not registered with a GP or do not have the number can still get vaccinated.
For further details about walk-in vaccine opportunities in Norfolk and Waveney visit: https://apps.norfolk.gov.uk/WalkIn/Form/AllAvailableClinics