Millsopps donates £700 to Excel Appeal at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A King's Lynn estate agency has raised hundreds of pounds for The Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Millsopps has raised £700 for the Excellence in Elderly Care (ExCel) Appeal to support vulnerable and frail patients who are treated at the hospital.
The team, who are based in Kings Street, donated money from the discounted selling fees offered to NHS staff for the appeal.
Director Dale Newson presented the cheque to Sister Phulmattie Mohan, who manages the Hospital's frailty ward, Windsor.
Mr Newson said: 'We have a long association with the Hospital and pleased to be able to support the elderly and frail patients. We hope this donation will make a big difference.'
You may also want to watch:
Sister Mohan said: 'We would like to thank Millsopps for their donation which will be used to buy falls prevention equipment for our patients assisting in reducing the risk of falls whilst in hospital.'
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage