All day mental health event planned in town
- Credit: Archant
An event will take place this weekend to raise funds and awareness on mental ill health in Lowestoft.
A host of musical talents, mental health campaigners and survivors will come to the town for Back 2 Life community fund this Saturday (June 29).
Paul Hammond, the local champion for Time to Change organised the gig on the town's high street.
Mr Hammond said: "The scheme is going from strength to strength we are now a charitable project, a registered community fundand we will be holding a series of events this weekend with an all day music festival."
The music event will be held in front of WH Smiths in Lowestoft and is a fund rasing event for mental health within the community.
You may also want to watch:
The seasoned DJ encouraged the community to "drop by and say hello".
"100 pc of funds raised go to the community fund," he said.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 5 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
For more information, visit the Back2LifeCommunityFund page.