Norwich home care company in top 20 care providers in the UK
- Credit: Home Instead Senior Care Norwich
A Norwich-based home care company has been named one of the top 20 most recommended care providers in the UK.
Home Instead Senior Care, which specialises in providing at-home care to the elderly, has been recognised at the Home Care Awards 2018, which are based on nearly 10,000 reviews left on homecare.co.uk, a leading home care review website.
This is the second time the Norwich office has taken a top spot.
The business was rated highly across all categories and received an overall rating of 9.8/10.
Chris Carter, owner of Home Instead Norwich, said: 'These reviews are provided by the people who matter to us most – our clients and their loved ones – so it is wonderful to know they think so highly of us.'
You may also want to watch:
Home Instead caregivers spend a minimum of an hour on each client visit, providing services including companionship, housekeeping and personal care.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash