Holiday healthcare heroes: Boundless energy, enthusiasm, and humour makes a positive impact
- Credit: NCHC
Throughout advent, we're highlighting those who work hard throughout the year - and at Christmas - to keep Norfolk and Waveney's health service ticking over.
This countdown of those we count on will focus on a different person or individual every day up until Christmas, celebrating our healthcare heroes.
Ehab Georgy, advanced specialist physiotherapist at Norfolk Community Health and Care Trust (NCHC)
Ehab is the physiotherapy team lead, for the early supported discharge team in the stroke care team.
His professional leadership skills, combined with boundless energy, enthusiasm and humour, have been a really positive influence on the ESD stroke care team, helping them remain strong and cohesive, maintaining outstanding care for stroke patients and their families.
You may also want to watch:
Ehab also gives talks and presentations to other teams for their development – he's part of the driving force behind the Suffolk ESD stroke seminar using his extensive contact list, IT and organisational skills which helped to make the event a success. E
hab is hard-working, always cheerful, goes above and beyond what is required ensuring patient care comes first.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 3 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 7 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
He is very approachable and always ensures that patient care comes first.
• To read about other holiday health heroes, click on a door on the advent calendar above.