Healthy walks to be held across Waveney
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have another two walks coming up later this month (February).
On Sunday, February 12, at 10.30am, an eight-and-a-half-mile walk is to be held in the Southwold area.
Meet at the Hoist Covert car park for this walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For more details call 01502 713172.
On Wednesday, February 15, a five-mile walk will be held in the Outney Common/Bungay area. Meet at Outney Common car park for this walk that starts at 10.30am. For more details call 01502 740665 or 01502 470054.
You may also want to watch:
Further walks will be held in the Thorpeness area, Beccles and Bungay, the St Margaret and St Cross area and Tunstall Forest later this month (February).
Next month (March), the Waveney Ramblers' tea party for 2017 is set to be held at St Andrews Village Hall, with further details to come.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 6 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 7 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
RELATED STORY: Step out and enjoy some healthy walks