Healthy walks to be held across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, August 28 a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Lound. Walkers should meet at the Lound Lakes Suffolk Wildlife Trust car park at 10.30am.
On Tuesday, August 29 a 3.7-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the Beccles Marsh Trail car park, near the allotments off the Morrisons roundabout, at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, August 30, a three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Park in the car park near to the petrol station and Co-op store in Halesworth at 10.30am. Also next Wednesday a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the entrance to the Tesco store at 2pm for this town walk.
Next Friday, August 25, a 2.75-mile walk will be held along Carlton Marshes. Meet at the Suffolk Wildlife Trust car park in Carlton Colville at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For details on these walks, call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 6 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women