Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks across Waveney
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, December 17, an 11-mile walk will be held in the Thorpeness area.
Walkers are asked to meet near the boating lake at the café in Thorpeness at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For further details about this walk call 01502 514191.
Next Wednesday, December 20 a five-mile walk will be held in the Woodton area.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at the Kings Head PH in Woodton at 10.30am.
For further details about this walk call 07743 092 850.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 7 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 10 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
Are you organising an event in the Waveney area? Tell The Journal by contacting reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org