Health and care giving organisations display what they have to offer in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Charitable organisations have come together for a networking event.
Over 75 groups took part in the Great Yarmouth Care Working Together event at the Acorn Centre, in Great Yarmouth's Regent Road on Wednesday.
Organiser of the event Trevor Saunders said: 'It has been a really positive event with a great turnout.'
MORE: Thousands of patients invited to health and wellbeing event in Great YarmouthNow he is planning a series of specialist events, including one on gambling awareness on June 29, and others planned for the rest of the year on mental health, sleep, teenagers and loneliness.
Mr Saunders is from the East Norfolk Medical Practice Patient Participation Group which covers the three large surgeries of Newton Surgery, Caister Health Centre and Lighthouse Medical Centre.
You may also want to watch:
17,500 patients from the practice were invited via text message to the event and hundreds attended.
It is the third such event and is the first open to patients as well as GPs and clinicians.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
- 8 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 Man and woman found dead in home