Free meal for hospital staff
- Credit: RRT
Lunch will be provided for staff at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) by a global charity.
The Rapid Relief Team (RRT) will put on the free meal for staff on Friday, July 26 as the charity "recognises the hard work and dedication of the staff".
On the menu will be 1,500 gourmet burger lunches, served by a team of volunteers over the lunchtime period.
Any donations received will be given to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospitals Charity, which raises money to support patients, their families and the staff at NNUH.
RRT was set up in 2014 and serves those in need with quality food and refreshment.
You may also want to watch:
The charity operates in the UK, Australia, North and South America, the Carribean, Canada, New Zealand and across Europe. Their teams are mainly comprised of volunteers from the Plymouth Brethren Christian Church.
- 1 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 6 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 10 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak