Free meal for hospital staff
- Credit: RRT
Lunch will be provided for staff at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) by a global charity.
The Rapid Relief Team (RRT) will put on the free meal for staff on Friday, July 26 as the charity "recognises the hard work and dedication of the staff".
On the menu will be 1,500 gourmet burger lunches, served by a team of volunteers over the lunchtime period.
Any donations received will be given to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospitals Charity, which raises money to support patients, their families and the staff at NNUH.
RRT was set up in 2014 and serves those in need with quality food and refreshment.
You may also want to watch:
The charity operates in the UK, Australia, North and South America, the Carribean, Canada, New Zealand and across Europe. Their teams are mainly comprised of volunteers from the Plymouth Brethren Christian Church.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 5 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 6 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 7 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 8 Man stabbed in leg and stomach by drug dealer who jumped out of car
- 9 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rate falls below three figures