10 businesses delivering food and drink in west Norfolk during coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
Food and drink businesses are offering deliveries to homes across west Norfolk during the coronavirus pandemic.
Here is a list of those going the extra mile for the community during its time of need.
Subscribe to our daily coronavirus newsletter, with all the latest from where you liveAccent Fresh, Downham Market
Downham Market-based Accent Fresh is offering a home delivery service across East Anglia of a range of produce boxes including fruit, vegetables, milk, bread and cheese, which can be ordered online here or via 01366 386633.
Staithe Smokehouse, Brancaster Staithe
The traditional smokehouse at Brancaster Staithe, which smokes Scottish salmon, kippers, cod and shell-on prawns, now offers a delivery service to the area between Stiffkey, Hunstanton and Fakenham. Deliveries will be from 3pm, seven days a week and a £2 delivery fee will apply. They also stock Yare Valley Oils and Monty’s Mustard. To arrange delivery, email via the form on their website here or phone Phil Hartshorne on 07717 702630.
Norfolk Deli, Hunstanton
The Norfolk Deli at Hunstanton is now offering home delivery to Hunstanton, Old Hunstanton, Ringstead, Holme, Thornham, Docking, Sedgeford and Brancaster, Snettisham, Heacham, Sandringham, Wolferton and King’s Lynn (once a week delivery) of items including its deli meals, cheese, bread and more. Click here.
Norfolk in a Box, Wereham
Deliveries of veg and fruit across Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. More here or call 07827 777541.
You may also want to watch:
Garden centre open for telephone deliveries only Monday - Friday, 9am - 3pm 01485 541514.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
Foldgate Inn, Stradsett
Takeaway and delivery service. Vegetable boxes and meals on 01366 347772.
Deliveries to “vulnerable customers” who they have defined as being over 70, pregnant, with a disability or additional needs, long term health problems or single parents self isolating with children 01485 540224.
Sandringham Apple Juice, Sandringham
Delivering apple juice and cider within a 10-mile radius E-mail email@example.com or call 07810 310757.
Drove Orchards, Thornham
Farm shop open 10am - 2pm. Orders on 01485 525652 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org They can take payment over the phone and either drop shopping into your car boot or deliver. No longer accepting cash.
Steve and Betty’s Fruit and Veg, Downham Market
Free delivery service to customers in the area who are self-isolating 07976 827870.