Drivers warned of delays on A1101 at Emneth
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Drivers are being warned of roadworks on the A1101 in the Fens.
Work starts on Monday on major surfacing works on the Outwell Road, at Emneth, near Wisbech.
The works will take seven days to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
The site will extend from the Wisbech Road roundabout in Outwell to a point 400m west of the junction with Bramble Lane.
Whilst surfacing works are in progress traffic will be controlled using temporary traffic lights and a convoy system.
You may also want to watch:
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained but some delays are possible.
The work will cost £290,000.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 8 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 9 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 10 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich