Dementia information event held
- Credit: Castlemeadow Care
Castlemeadow Care hosted a free dementia, health and information event at the Norman Centre in Norwich.
The community event was designed to raise dementia awareness and to reiterate people can live well with dementia.
There were a vast amount of different businesses on hand which included various professionals to give advice and guidance, such as Age UK Norwich, Carers Matter, Able Care, Gordon Barbers, Healthwatch, and the University of East Anglia.
Garry Gardiner, director of operations at Castlemeadow Care, said the company was dedicated to delivering the best possible dementia care in all its homes.
He added: 'As such this has been a great opportunity to help and assist those families who are uncertain in regard to the help and support available to them when caring for their loved ones.'
You may also want to watch:
The Mayor of Norwich and the Sheriff who are newly appointed to their roles attended as their first public event.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk