Two staff members at holiday park self-isolating after positive coronavirus tests
- Credit: Archant
Two staff members at a coastal holiday park are currently self-isolating after testing positive for coronavirus.
Haven Holiday Park in Hopton, confirmed that two of its staff members had tested positive for the virus and were self-isolating but that no one else has so far tested positive for the virus on site.
A spokesperson for Haven confirmed the news.
“We currently have two members of the team who are currently isolating as a result of testing positive for Covid-19, and would immediately ask any team member to isolate if advised to do so by Test and Protect,” he said.
“We have very strict protocols in place in relation to Covid 19 and if any team members show symptoms we ask them to immediately self-isolate, to contact Test and Trace and follow their guidance.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been and continue to co-operate fully with Test and Protect and with all health regulators.”
The holiday park remains open.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 8 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 9 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary