Chair sought for new NNUH Patients’ Panel
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A new patients' panel is being set up by the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) to help improve services and the position of chair is open for applications.
The panel will have 12 members, led by the chair, who will liaise with trust directors and clinical leads to raise patient concerns and experiences.
Chief Nurse, Prof Nancy Fontaine, said: 'We're on a journey of improvement, and the panel will be a key element in shaping how we deliver our services in the future by acting as the voice of our patients.'
The role will require six to 12 days' work a year and should have experience as a chair.
Current NHS employees can't apply and preference will be given to candidates living in Norfolk, or with a strong link to the county.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the role of chair or panel member, email DEBORAH.WILLIAMSON@nnuh.nhs.uk
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 8 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours