Chair sought for new NNUH Patients’ Panel
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A new patients' panel is being set up by the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) to help improve services and the position of chair is open for applications.
The panel will have 12 members, led by the chair, who will liaise with trust directors and clinical leads to raise patient concerns and experiences.
Chief Nurse, Prof Nancy Fontaine, said: 'We're on a journey of improvement, and the panel will be a key element in shaping how we deliver our services in the future by acting as the voice of our patients.'
The role will require six to 12 days' work a year and should have experience as a chair.
Current NHS employees can't apply and preference will be given to candidates living in Norfolk, or with a strong link to the county.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the role of chair or panel member, email DEBORAH.WILLIAMSON@nnuh.nhs.uk
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 5 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 6 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 7 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 10 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates