Applause heard across Norfolk for Clap For Our Carers
- Credit: Archant
NHS and key workers received another deserved round of applause from Norfolk as part of the Clap For Our Carers campaign.
People across the county stood on doorsteps, in gardens and leaned out of windows to show appreciation for those battling on the coronavirus frontline.
In Norwich, City Hall was again illuminated in blue, as the city council also showed its support.
Meanwhile, on social media Norfolk based cancer charity the Big C rallied people to join in with the weekly tradition to thank those in the county who are fighting the pandemic.
Ford Place Nursing Home in Thetford also shared a video on Twitter of staff and residents breaking into a round of applause and highlighted the brave and selfless work of social care workers.
You may also want to watch:
Young Carers Matter Norfolk on Twitter said they were clapping to show support for all the young carers in Norfolk.
- 1 First look inside Norfolk garden centre after £1.25m refurbishment
- 2 'Vindictive' man torched couple's new home - after failing to buy it
- 3 'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- 4 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Work on McDonalds and Starbucks site 'breaks rules', councillors claim
- 6 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 7 Date given for opening of new McDonald's
- 8 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 9 When do some of Norfolk’s most popular attractions reopen?
- 10 'He absolutely pummeled me' - Man, 70, describes vicious attack