Air ambulance lands in centre of market town following incident
- Credit: Submitted
A person was taken to hospital this evening following an incident which saw an air ambulance land in the centre of a market town.
At around 4.55pm, paramedics were called to Station Road in Reepham.
Two ambulances, two rapid response vehicles and the East Anglian Air Ambulance attended the scene, alongside police officers.
A spokesman for the air ambulance confirmed that Anglia One attended, but were unable to provide further details.
An East Anglian Air Ambulance Service Trust spokesman said: “In all, two ambulances, two ambulance officer vehicles and an air ambulance attended.
You may also want to watch:
“A single patient was conveyed by land ambulance for the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. No other information about the patient or their condition are available.”
A witness, who did not wish to be named, said: “The helicopter came over our house and landing in the green - we went to have a look and could see police and ambulances by V’s cafe.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp
“We could see from the policeman’s face that something was really wrong and that point and they asked us to move along.”