Generosity of Hays Travel customers ensures an extra special Christmas for youngsters in care
- Credit: Archant
Toys and presents collected by the Aylsham and Sheringham branches of Hays Travel for their fifth annual Santa's Sleigh Appeal have been handed over to the regional children's charity Break.
Jo Dobbie, manager of Hays Travel Aylsham, and Nina Milton, manager of the Sheringham branch, delivered the gifts to Break's head office in Norwich.
She said: 'Everyone agreed it was the most successful drive to date and it will be repeated next year.
'We have been touched by people's kindness and wish to send out a heartfelt thanks to every single person who has donated a gift.'
Martin Green, fundraising manager at Break, said: 'We are overwhelmed with the generosity of the customers of Hays Travel. The gifts will really give our children, young people and families an extra special Christmas.'
You may also want to watch:
Break supports young people in care, young care leavers, disabled children and young people, and families experiencing crisis.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 4 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year