Musician struck by MS gets back on feet with new album and range of events
- Credit: Maurice Gray
A well-known and popular British musician who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis six years ago is fighting to get back on her feet with her album New Shoes for Nashville.
She became a popular musician with a backing team Britgrass 3, travelling far and wide together and being booked for social events, celebrity weddings, festivals and being guests at The Grand Ole Oprey in Nashville, USA.
But just as she was getting notoriety with her New shoes For Nashville album in 2016, MS "hit hard" which quickly slowed her down to a total stop.
Ms Moyses is now determined to get back on her feet and has recently shown signs of recovery from treatment.
She launched her album and has been surprised by the support after receiving invitations to perform at various events, which include a Zoom meeting broadcast in the USA.
You may also want to watch:
She said it is "bringing back my life", adding: "It's so wonderful to feel wanted again and interest being taken in my latest album."
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage