Haven’t been to the Norwich Ice rink yet? Come and look inside
- Credit: Nick Butcher
These 360 degree shots of the rink will give you a real life view of the rink.
Everything is skating smoothly at the Norwich Ice Rink, following its opening last week.
Hundreds of people have already visited the rink, and have had a thoroughly festive time.
And those who haven't yet visited the rink can still get a feel for the magic of the rink.
Thanks to Elliot Mulhall and his 360 degree camera skills, the inside of the rink can be truly appreciated in all its wonder.
You may also want to watch:
Daisy Scott is a member of the team at the Norwich Ice Rink, she said: 'We're so pleased to be able to share the ice rink with people who haven't had a chance to come down and visit yet.
'The venue of the rink speaks for itself. With the lights and the music going, as well as the friendly staff and the bouncy castle, it's just the perfect Christmas activity for the whole family.'
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
Miss Scott continued: 'We hope that this 360 view of the rink might encourage people who live a little further out of Norwich to make the trip into the city, as they won't have seen the rink at Castle Mall Gardens. We promise it won't disappoint!'
The rink is this year sponsored by Jack and the Beanstalk at the Norwich Theatre Royal.
The Norwich Ice Rink
The 300m2 of real ice which makes the rink isn't all the Castle Meadow site has to offer.
With bouncy castle 'Snowy Joey' providing some alternative entertainment for little ones, there's something for everyone.
The ice rink opens on December 16, and runs until January 8, closing on Christmas Day.
But tickets are selling fast, so to guarantee your authentic skating experience, visit icerinknorwich.co.uk to book your place on the rink.
Deals for skaters on the ice rink
The Norwich Ice Rink has announced a range of offers for skaters this year.
The rink has launched a loyalty card, a bus ride discount, and a group booking offer.
Keen skaters will be pleased to hear that after visiting the rink four times, they'll be skating for free on the fifth, thanks to the launch of a loyalty card.
Also there is a great deal for people travelling to the rink by bus, thanks to a High5 group travel ticket for £8.
And those booking for a large group can save some money too, thanks to a 10pc off groups booking for 10 people or more.