Have your say on how Wymondham Town Council works
- Credit: Archant
A public meeting is being held to receive comments from residents about how a town council operates.
A working group was set up in July last year to review how Wymondham Town Council operates, its relationship with the public and communities and how the councillors and the clerk work.
The group has concluded its preliminary work and has formulated a draft report, which includes recommendations.
A meeting will be held on Monday, February 6 for members of the public to discuss the findings before they are presented to the council.
The meeting will be held at 7pm at the Robert Kett Primary School in one of the classrooms – there will be someone available at the event to show visitors to the room.
The agenda and draft report will be available on Wymondham Town Council's website, www.wymondhamtc.norfolkparishes.gov.uk or alternatively, to request a copy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 01508 533954.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 4 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 6 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 7 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 8 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 9 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 10 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man