Have your say on how Wymondham Town Council works
- Credit: Archant
A public meeting is being held to receive comments from residents about how a town council operates.
A working group was set up in July last year to review how Wymondham Town Council operates, its relationship with the public and communities and how the councillors and the clerk work.
The group has concluded its preliminary work and has formulated a draft report, which includes recommendations.
A meeting will be held on Monday, February 6 for members of the public to discuss the findings before they are presented to the council.
The meeting will be held at 7pm at the Robert Kett Primary School in one of the classrooms – there will be someone available at the event to show visitors to the room.
You may also want to watch:
The agenda and draft report will be available on Wymondham Town Council's website, www.wymondhamtc.norfolkparishes.gov.uk or alternatively, to request a copy, email email@example.com
You can also call 01508 533954.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue