Have you seen what the new Greggs store in Great Yarmouth could look like?
- Credit: Archant
A first glimpse of what a busy branch of Greggs in Great Yarmouth will look like after it has been refitted has been released.
The store in King Street is undergoing a remodel, which will re-open on December 9 as one of the business's new-look outlets.
Raymond Reynolds, retail director for Greggs, said: 'We're delighted to be able to invest in Great Yarmouth and provide our valued customers with a modern and comfortable upgrade to the shop.
'This underlines our long-term commitment to the area and I'm sure it will be enjoyed by existing and new customers alike.'
The new shop is designed to meet the demands of busy food-on-the-go shoppers and offer customers a contemporary food-on-the-go experience.
The shop will still offer savouries and sandwiches as well as a range of confectionary products.
Customers can also enjoy a wide range of hot drinks, including freshly ground coffee which is made with a unique blend of 100pc Fairtrade Arabica beans and rich-tasting Robusta beans.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 4 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 5 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 8 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 10 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
There will also be an outdoor seating area.