Have you seen this missing Thetford man?
A 64-year-old man has gone missing from his home in Thetford.
Geoffrey Clarke left his house in Castle Street on his bicycle at 1pm yesterday (Tuesday) without taking what police have described as 'vital' medication.
They said it was out of character for him to go missing.
Mr Clarke was described as white, 5ft 7in, of large build with receding fair hair. He was last seen wearing jeans with large turn-ups and a blue checked shirt.
His bicycle was a black Raleigh Sport model with 'sport' written across the handlebars. It had a large dynamo on the back.
You may also want to watch:
Police have asked anyone who spots Mr Clarke not to approach him but to call them immediately.
Anyone with information should call 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 7 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 8 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 10 Motorists have fines and points cancelled over £2m speed cameras blunder