Have you seen Philip? Police appeal for help to find missing North Walsham man
Police are appealing for help in finding a 41-year-old man from North Walsham who has been missing since Friday.
Philip Kick, from Foxglove Close, was last seen at St Thomas' Hospital in Lambeth, London, which he attended on Friday evening and into the early hours of Saturday.
Mr Kick has ongoing health concerns for which it is believed he no longer has the correct medication.
He is described as white, 5ft 10ins tall, of large build with black shoulder length hair. He has blue eyes and a beard. He was last seen wearing a black three quarter length coat, dark grey tracksuit bottoms, a blue t-shirt and a grey woolly hat.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for Mr Kick's welfare and would like to speak to anyone who believes they may have spotted a man matching such a description, or has information regarding his current location.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Norfolk Constabulary or the Metropolitan Police on 101 immediately .
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England