Have you got any collectables you want to be valued in Cromer?
- Credit: Archant
A specialist valuation day will be held in Cromer for collectables including coins, stamps, clocks, watches, silver and gold.
Members of the public can also take other items to the event including banknotes, documents, books & maps (pre-1900), medals & militaria, including swords, bayonets and de-activated weapons, cigarette cards, postcards, pre-1960 sports programmes and tickets and scientific instruments.
Visitors will able to consign their goods to be sold in a future public auction, or they may request a cash purchase offer from the auctioneers, Lockdales. Valuations will be provided free of charge without any obligation to sell.
High quality illustrated auction catalogues from previous sales will be given away on a complimentary basis in order for the public to get a better idea of the services Lockdales provides.
The auctioneers will be at the Virginia Court Hotel, Cliff Avenue, between 11am and 3pm on Friday, May 12.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction