Have you got a suit of armour for Gorleston musical show?
- Credit: Archant � 2010
Have you got a suit of armour we can use for the staging of a musical comedy classic?
That is the question being posed by the Gorleston Theatre Company for its production of Me and Girl.
The company needs the suit of armour for the set of Hareford Hall, which is home to a new earl who horrifies his newly discovered aristocratic relatives as he has a Cockney girlfriend.
Me and My Girl is being staged at the Pavilion Theatre in Gorleston between November 8 and 11.
Jeannie Kinkaid, from the theatre company, said: 'With a host of hilarious characters, witty one-liners and several toe-tapping, uplifting songs, including the famous Lambeth Walk and The Sun Has Got His Hat On, Me and My Girl is a sublime and sunny treat for all fans of musical comedy. But we need a suit of armour.'
You may also want to watch:
If you can help email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book tickets for the show call 01493 662832 or visit www.gorlestonpavilion.co.uk
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace