Tuck into a haunted pub dinner with The Shadowcaster
- Credit: Archant
People are being invited to tuck into a haunted pub dinner hosted by Norwich's resident ghost storyteller next week.
The Shadowcaster, who took over the Norwich Ghost Walks recently from the Man in Black, will be holding a pop-up event at the Last Pub Standing, in King Street, Norwich, on Monday evening.
The eerie storyteller will be telling haunted tales linked to the pub and also the wider city as diners enjoy a two-course meal.
People will also be given a tour of the building and its undercroft.
The Haunted Pub Dinner starts at 7pm on Monday, June 11.
You may also want to watch:
All tickets for the event cost £18.
For more information about this and other Norwich Ghost Walks events and to book tickets, visit www.ghostwalksnorwich.co.uk or call 07831 189985.
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 4 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 5 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 6 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 7 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 8 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 9 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 10 Family lose 'lifeline' van in fire
You can also find Norwich Ghost Walks on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.