Tuck into a haunted pub dinner with The Shadowcaster
- Credit: Archant
People are being invited to tuck into a haunted pub dinner hosted by Norwich's resident ghost storyteller next week.
The Shadowcaster, who took over the Norwich Ghost Walks recently from the Man in Black, will be holding a pop-up event at the Last Pub Standing, in King Street, Norwich, on Monday evening.
The eerie storyteller will be telling haunted tales linked to the pub and also the wider city as diners enjoy a two-course meal.
People will also be given a tour of the building and its undercroft.
The Haunted Pub Dinner starts at 7pm on Monday, June 11.
You may also want to watch:
All tickets for the event cost £18.
For more information about this and other Norwich Ghost Walks events and to book tickets, visit www.ghostwalksnorwich.co.uk or call 07831 189985.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
You can also find Norwich Ghost Walks on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.